- Yamaha CFX and Bösendorfer Imperial – piano samples bring two of the world’s finest and most prominent concert grand pianos to your fingertips.
- Binaural Sampling – technology delivers a three-dimensional sound, which recreates the perspective of the player position through headphones.
- GrandTouch Keyboard – action is simply the most advanced digital piano action Yamaha has ever made, reproducing the touch, feel and dynamic range of a concert grand better than ever.
- Linear Graded Hammers – make for the smoothest playing experience from high to low by giving each key a unique weight.
- Key counterweights – are used to adjust key balance, allowing the use of delicate pianissimo from anywhere on the key.
- Color Touch Panel – allows you to easily see the state of Voice and Style assignments and quickly access and adjust a wealth of features and settings.
- Chord Looper – allows you to record your chord progressions so that the Style engine can loop them for you, freeing you up to experiment with two-hand playing or soloing without having to worry about playing the changes.
- Playlist – lets you attach a number of settings such as Style, MIDI/audio song, Registration Memories, to any song record you create for instant recall when it’s time to perform.
- Bluetooth Audio – allows you to connect your music player wirelessly to your Clavinova so you can listen to and play along with your favorite songs.
- CVP700 Entertainment Pack
- FC4A Sustain Foot Pedal
- FC5 Sustain Pedal
- FC7 Volume Pedal
- HPH-100 Closed-Back Headphones
- HPH-150 Open-Air Headphones
- MD-BT01 Wireless Bluetooth MIDI Adapter
- UD-BT01 Wireless Bluetooth USB MIDI Adapter
- UD-WL01 USB Wireless LAN Adaptor
- 50 Classical Music Masterpieces Book
- Owner’s Manual
- Power Cord
- Matching Bench
- Record and play back – performances in the popular, space-saving MP3 format. Conveniently share your music with friends and family online or burn a CD.
- Pro-Quality – background singers put you center stage at your in-home Karaoke party. You sing a song and Yamaha’s latest VH2 (Vocal Harmony 2) chip does the rest.
- Follow Lights – orchestrated song files use Guide Lamps that illuminate over the right keys to teach you classic melodies at any tempo.
- You Are the Artist – series software gives you the in-band experience to perform music by superstar artists like Adele, Coldplay and Taylor Swift!
- Display Output via USB – lets you mirror your display, or show text for karaoke songs on an external monitor using a compatible USB to HDMI adapter.
- Performance Assistant Technology – (P.A.T.) lets you focus on playing the rhythms while the instrument worries about playing the right notes of MIDI songs.
- Super Articulation 2 – (SA2) Voices allow the player to get realistic expressive nuances of non-keyboard instruments, such as a flute or guitar, both automatically and with the use of the two switches.
- Piano Room – with Session Mode brings you back to the basics. Select a piano and choose the type of room you’re in, and even invite a small ensemble along to play with you.
- Virtual Resonance Modeling – (VRM) allows for vivid and richly-varied expression to reflect the limitless number of factors that create the sound of a concert grand piano.
- USB to HOST – connectivity with MIDI and audio transfer means you only need one cable to connect to your music-making software.
Improved From Previous Model:
- 9″ TFT Color Touch Screen
- Grand Touch with wooden keys
- Binaural CFX Sampling
- Bluetooth audio
- 1605 Voices 58 Drum/SFX Kits
- 675 styles (vs 600)
- Chord Looper
- Playlist (vs.Finder Database)
- Smart Pianist compatibility
- (40W + 30W + 20W) x 2 +80W
- USB to HOST audio/MIDI interface
- USB Display Output (HDMI)
- Music Rest with music clips
Step Ups To Higher Model:
- Top of the line CVP in Grand Piano Cabinet Design
Why Choose Us?
We are the Premier Yamaha Piano Dealer in North America. In-store or online, we’re here to assist you any way we can with your purchase. If you have any questions at all, our experienced staff will be happy to answer all of them and help find the right piano for you. Learn more about what sets us apart.
Buy With Confidence
- Two-Year 100% Trade-Up Policy
- Five-Year Factory Warranty
- Matching Bench
- FREE delivery within the USA
- FREE Classical Music Masterpieces Book