Classic Pianos Buys and Consigns Quality, Used Pianos
Do you have a piano you want to sell or consign?
Our love of pianos transcends time and ownership. When the time has come to part with your well-maintained piano, you can trust Classic Pianos to find its next enthusiastic owner.
To sell or consign your used piano in Seattle:
- Call 425–462–1888 or complete the form to the right.
- One of our expert appraisers will call or email you for a complimentary assessment of your piano’s purchase or consignment value.
- Whether selling or consigning, we’ll offer you a fair market price based on your piano’s brand, age, and condition.
- If you’re selling your piano, you’ll get paid immediately!
- If you’re consigning your piano, you’ll get paid when the piano sells.
- We’ll pick up the piano and get to work on finding its next home.
Please note, at this time, we do not buy or consign:
- Used organs
- Older digital pianos
- Tall upright pianos that are more than 50 years old
- Player pianos that use paper rolls
- Grand pianos over 50 years old (excluding Bösendorfer, Yamaha & Steinway)
- Square grand pianos