The Clavinova combines over a century of acoustic piano-making expertise with the latest digital technology – all designed to give you an unparalleled playing experience. With a playability that approaches that of a grand piano, as well as beautifully expressive sound, the CVP-900 Series will inspire and motivate you to reach even greater musical heights.
Experience the Difference
Experience playing with a full backing band
Instead of performing solo, you’ll be backed by an ensemble of authentic instrument Voices that perfectly match the key and timing of your performance.
An authentic grand piano experience
You’ll enjoy nuanced tonal variations that respond to the way you play. True-to-life reproductions of keyboard and pedal feel. Even the acoustics heard and felt when playing a grand.
Enjoy an extensive range of features
Connect a microphone and sing along as you play, follow along with built-in songs that are known around the world, connect to an app to record your performance, and so much more.
- Yamaha CFX and Bösendorfer Imperial – piano samples bring two of the world’s finest and most prominent concert grand pianos to your fingertips.
- Binaural Sampling – technology delivers a three-dimensional sound, which recreates the perspective of the player position through headphones.
- GrandTouch™ Keyboard – action is simply the most advanced digital piano action Yamaha has ever made, reproducing the touch, feel and dynamic range of a concert grand better than ever.
- GrandTouch™ Pedals –offer the unique friction felt when using a grand piano pedal, heavy when pressed and light on the return.
- 60 Popular songs – and classical pieces known around the world, CVP Series instruments even display the score while you perform, making these instruments ideal for practice.
- Linear Graded Hammers – make for the smoothest playing experience from high to low by giving each key a unique weight.
- Color Touch Panel – allows you to easily see the state of Voice and Style assignments and quickly access and adjust a wealth of features and settings.
- Chord Looper – allows you to record your chord progressions so that the Style engine can loop them for you, freeing you up to experiment with two-hand playing or soloing without having to worry about playing the changes.
- Playlist – lets you attach a number of settings such as Style, MIDI/audio song, Registration Memories, to any song record you create for instant recall when it’s time to perform.
- Built-in Bluetooth® audio – connect your Bluetooth-enabled smart device to your Clavinova so you can listen to and play along with your favorite songs.
- Super Articulation (SA) Voices – the CVP Series features an impressive collection of natural instrument Voices, that are reproduced in incredible detail and perfectly match the key and timing of your performance.
- Piano Room with Session Mode – invite up to three virtual session musicians to accompany you in different performance spaces such as halls and cathedrals, each with their own distinctive reverberation.
- Virtual Resonance Modeling (VRM) – allows for vivid and richly-varied expression to reflect the limitless number of factors that create the sound of a concert grand piano.
- Multi-track Song Recorder – record up to 16 tracks for simultaneous playback, so different hands can be recorded separately or overdub parts with different voices.
- USB Audio Recorder – record performances to USB flash memory and create audio files (WAV or mp3) you can save and on a computer, playback, and share with friends.
- Vocal Harmony – plug in a microphone and sing along with three virtual background vocalists. This exclusive system allows you to correct pitch, adjust the level, the number of harmonies and more.
- Follow Lights Song Library – Guide Lamps help intuitively guide your fingers through some of your favorite songs at your speed.
- CVP700 Entertainment Pack
- FC4A Sustain Foot Pedal
- FC7 Volume Pedal
- HPH-150 Open-Air Headphones
Why Choose Classic Pianos?
We are the Premier Yamaha Piano Dealer in North America. In-store or online, we’re here to assist you any way we can with your purchase. If you have any questions at all, our experienced staff will be happy to answer all of them and help find the right piano for you. Learn more about what sets us apart.